Friday, November 18, 2016

“If My Claim is Denied, Should I File This Under My Personal Health Insurance?”

One of the biggest questions I get asked is “If my claim is denied, should I file this under my personal health insurance?” This can be a huge mistake. Your health insurance might actually pay for your treatment surgery but in the end come back and revoke that payment and you could be responsible for that payment. At that point you would have to go forward to a hearing with an administrative law judge and this would be a mistake without an attorney.

Has your claim been denied?

Can’t find Glenwood Springs workers compensation attorneys willing to work on your case?
We’re willing to take on many cases that other attorneys find too difficult. Almost no case is too big or too small! We’ll investigate your case thoroughly and make sure you’re not being deprived out of what’s rightfully yours.

Contact Experienced Glenwood Springs Workers CompAttorneys Today!

If you’re unsure whether you qualify or if you believe you’ve been wrongfully denied workers compensation benefits, speak to an experienced Glenwood Springs workers comp attorney today! We make sure you and your case get the attention you deserve!

The initial consult with our office is free! If you have a question or concern about your claim for Colorado Workers' Compensation, please set up an appointment with us to discuss your rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment