Sunday, June 14, 2015

How to File For Workers Compensation Benefits in Glenwood Springs, Colorado

Are you having trouble paying for rehabilitation after a work-related injury?

Have you missed a lot of work because of your injury?

Are your monthly bills stacking up because you can’t find the money to pay them?

You may be able to file for workers compensation benefits in Glenwood Springs or in the Western Slope against your employer for medical care, wage replacement, and permanent disability. How great would you feel if your medical recovery was 100% covered, and your wage loss benefits were recovered to the extent of the law so you could concentrate on getting back to optimal health? We want to make sure you’re covered! 

workers compensation benefits in Glenwood Springs CO

Our workers compensation lawyers in Glenwood Springs have filed many claims for workers compensation throughout the years. Here’s an overview of things to consider when filing a claim:

  1. Receive immediate care for your injury.
  2. Inform your employer as soon as possible about your injury. In Colorado you have up to two years to file a claim.  
  3. Obtain first report of injury from your employer. It’s usually their responsibility to submit the paperwork, however many fail to do so. In that case, it’s the claimant or injured workers responsibility to file a separate claim with the Department of Labor and Employment. 
  4. Obtain medical documentation to prove injury in case your employer tries to dispute the claim.
If you want to file a claim for workers compensation benefits in Glenwood Springs or in the Western Slope against your employer, but would like to ensure your rights are protected, call us today! We practice Colorado Workers' Compensation Law because we care about injured workers. Your case is very important. We make sure you and your case get the attention you deserve!

The initial consult with our office is free. If you have a question or concern about your claim for Colorado Workers' Compensation, please set up an appointment with us to discuss your rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment