Thursday, April 1, 2021

What should you do first if you’re injured on the job?

work injury lawyer near me

Right away, you need to report your injury in writing to your employer. Most employers have forms set up for that given to them by insurance companies called a First Report of Injury. But a lot of employers drag their feet there, so if they don’t do a report of injury, it’s important for an injured worker to go ahead and do a report themselves in writing within the first four days. There could be some penalties if you don’t do it right away.

Learn more here!

Schedule Your Initial Consultation Today to Get Started!

If you have questions about your workers' compensation rights, speak to an experienced Colorado work injury lawyer near you today! We make sure you and your case get the attention you deserve! (970) 945-2396.

No comments:

Post a Comment